Erin
We get back to Bryce's place, and after putting Adele to bed, he takes a shower. When he comes out of the bathroom, he finds me standing in front of his dresser looking at some pictures. My attention is drawn to the one where he holds a toddler Adele.
He wordlessly walks up behind me and wraps his arms around my waist.
"Hey," I say and reach a hand back to run my fingers through his hair. He answers me by kissing my neck. "You look weird with longer hair," I finish.
"Hm?" he mumbles into my shoulder. "What do you mean?"
"That picture with you and Adele. The older one," I clarify while he tightens his arms around my waist and presses himself fully against me.
"Have I ever told you how much I love these shorts?" he asks, his mind obviously elsewhere other than the topic I chose. A single hand roves around the front of my shorts before settling comfortably between my legs. "I'm so glad you're here tonight," he whispers as his fingers start moving.
I gasp out, "Well, I can tell what kind of mood you're in."
He chuckles a little before saying, "Like there would be any doubt?"
He turns me around and continues, "Speaking of which..."
I interrupt him, "You mean what I did earlier in the bathroom didn't tide you over?" I hope he can see the humorously-mischievous gleam in my eyes.
He does, and he smiles. "It helped, but you know me better than that. Three days. I've been going insane." He drags his thumb across my lips as we stand here quietly for a few seconds.
I hadn't realized. Hm. Three days?
I suddenly realize my period is late. Fuck!
"Like I was saying..." he starts again, "... I have a request. More like a 'begging, pleading, what do I have to do to get this again?' kind of thing." He sees the look of panic in my eyes. "What is it? What's wrong?"
I quickly work at changing my expression back to a more neutral one. "Nothing," I reply.
"Erin, don't give me the bullshit 'nothing' response. It's obviously something," he says sternly.
"No, seriously. I'm curious about what you want so bad that you're willing to beg. This should be interesting." I hopefully distract him with a wicked twinkle in my eyes.
He watches me calculatingly for a few seconds before he decides to tell me. "That thing that you torture me by forcing me to be still."
"You're asking to be tortured," I state the question with one eyebrow raised.
He smiles and says, "That kind of torture? Hell yes. I'm begging."
I love that smile. "You're such a bad boy, Bryce."
"No, I'm not," he responds with a mockingly-hurt expression. "I'm good."
I love that smile. "You're such a bad boy, Bryce."
"No, I'm not," he responds with a mockingly-hurt expression. "I'm good."
"At least," he says then kisses me gently on the lips, "that's what you said last time." He kisses me again too lightly. "Although... it was so long ago that I'm having trouble remembering."
"Three days," I state. "You'd think you were about to shrivel up and die," I tease. He'd better stop kissing me so lightly because it's driving me insane.
"Nothing shriveling here," he says a little too seriously before he kisses me way to sweetly. Damn it! I need more than that, and he knows it!
"Three days," I state. "You'd think you were about to shrivel up and die," I tease. He'd better stop kissing me so lightly because it's driving me insane.
"Nothing shriveling here," he says a little too seriously before he kisses me way to sweetly. Damn it! I need more than that, and he knows it!
He groans with pleasure when I attack him. Sonofa... he wanted me to do that, I think when he FINALLY kisses me like I need him to.
His hand slides down over my ass, and he pulls me up to him. Nope, no shriveling going on down there, that's for damn sure. I let out something like a cross between a whine and a moan when his magic hands start kneading me. I wish I knew how he does that! I think as I again feel like his hands reach below my skin to every extra-sensitive nerve ending beneath the surface.
He runs his mouth down the column of my throat while one hand moves up to undo my shirt. Then he takes both hands and quickly pushes my shirt off my shoulders.
His hand slides down over my ass, and he pulls me up to him. Nope, no shriveling going on down there, that's for damn sure. I let out something like a cross between a whine and a moan when his magic hands start kneading me. I wish I knew how he does that! I think as I again feel like his hands reach below my skin to every extra-sensitive nerve ending beneath the surface.
He runs his mouth down the column of my throat while one hand moves up to undo my shirt. Then he takes both hands and quickly pushes my shirt off my shoulders.
"Please, Erin," he groans as he starts backing up towards the bed and pulling me with him.
I keep wondering why he hasn't undone my bra yet. He acts like he's enjoying the 'novelty' of it by the way he plays around with it and through it.
"Huh?" I ask. I've forgotten all about what he'd mentioned earlier.
"You know, that thing you do when I have to be still and you go apeshit inside," he mumbles against my breast.
"Oh yeah," I say, sounding like the stereotypical 'dumb blonde.'
He growls and mimics me, "Oh yeah."
I laugh, and he swings me around before laying me down on the bed.
"You know," he says with his own wicked gleam in his eyes now, "this works both ways. I could torture you."
"Are you threatening me?" I tease. I like how goofy he's acting tonight.
"Maybe. You've made me resort to threats already," he says and smiles. "I'll cuff you to the bed and suck your toes all I want. I told Adele that she might want to sleep with her iPod playing in her ears."
My mouth drops open. "You didn't!"
He laughs. "We've sort of already discussed it. Still, she said, 'ew!'."
I still can't believe he did that, and I blush when I think about how Adele knows what we're up to. He reaches up and takes my glasses off my face before folding them as he places them on the bedside table. His face has gotten a more and more serious expression on it while he's watched me blush.
"What's the best way I can beg? Hm?" he says and kisses me again for a minute while removing our clothes.
It wouldn't be the end of the world if I do turn out to be pregnant.
"Erin?" Bryce asks. "Please? I'll be really good."
I laugh loudly at his boyish antics.
"Don't laugh at me. I'm begging here. See?" He pouts in a ridiculous fashion, and I crack up laughing again. "You're laughing at my begging! I even stopped my threats. Do I need to threaten you again?"
"They do say it's addictive," I mention noncommittally.
"I can believe that. I've thought about begging for it again over and over but gotten distracted each time. Now, I can't stand it anymore, and I'll do anything, Erin. Please."
"You're so cute when you're pitiful."
"Cute is good, right?" he asks, and he suggestively rolls me on top of him. "So cute that you want to give me what I want. That's got to be it." He parts my legs, placing one of either side of his hips, and whimpers when his playful act slips away for a second. I lean down and kiss him. He feels deliciously warm underneath me as his hands come up and cup the back of my head to get more out of the kiss than I originally intended to give. He only stops when I move my hips over him to suggest that I'm going to give him what he wants.
"All right. Since you've been a 'good boy,' even if I can think of several instances where you've been a 'bad boy,' " I tell him, and he doesn't argue with me as he sighs when I join our bodies.
"Are you threatening me?" I tease. I like how goofy he's acting tonight.
"Maybe. You've made me resort to threats already," he says and smiles. "I'll cuff you to the bed and suck your toes all I want. I told Adele that she might want to sleep with her iPod playing in her ears."
My mouth drops open. "You didn't!"
He laughs. "We've sort of already discussed it. Still, she said, 'ew!'."
I still can't believe he did that, and I blush when I think about how Adele knows what we're up to. He reaches up and takes my glasses off my face before folding them as he places them on the bedside table. His face has gotten a more and more serious expression on it while he's watched me blush.
"What's the best way I can beg? Hm?" he says and kisses me again for a minute while removing our clothes.
It wouldn't be the end of the world if I do turn out to be pregnant.
"Erin?" Bryce asks. "Please? I'll be really good."
I laugh loudly at his boyish antics.
"Don't laugh at me. I'm begging here. See?" He pouts in a ridiculous fashion, and I crack up laughing again. "You're laughing at my begging! I even stopped my threats. Do I need to threaten you again?"
"They do say it's addictive," I mention noncommittally.
"I can believe that. I've thought about begging for it again over and over but gotten distracted each time. Now, I can't stand it anymore, and I'll do anything, Erin. Please."
"You're so cute when you're pitiful."
"Cute is good, right?" he asks, and he suggestively rolls me on top of him. "So cute that you want to give me what I want. That's got to be it." He parts my legs, placing one of either side of his hips, and whimpers when his playful act slips away for a second. I lean down and kiss him. He feels deliciously warm underneath me as his hands come up and cup the back of my head to get more out of the kiss than I originally intended to give. He only stops when I move my hips over him to suggest that I'm going to give him what he wants.
"All right. Since you've been a 'good boy,' even if I can think of several instances where you've been a 'bad boy,' " I tell him, and he doesn't argue with me as he sighs when I join our bodies.
"Remember, you asked for it, begged for it," I warn him, he nods quickly, and start working my magic.
He whines and starts whispering various expletives. Then he groans and pushes his hips up into me.
"Ah ah ah," I warn like I'm scolding a child. Child. ... Later, Erin. Worry about that later.
Bryce distracts me from my wandering thoughts by yelling, "Fuck, Erin! I forgot!" He lets out a wail as he tilts his head back. I'm driving him insane, and I love this power.
"Do you want me to stop?" I ask, expecting the answer no.
"No!" he screams. "Shit!" He lets out a little crying noise.
He's so cute. Hm. Cute...
"So, I'm 'cute' when I'm angry?" I ask, referring to how he thought it was 'cute' that I got mad at those 'leftovers' earlier today. He whimpers a non-answer. "Well?!" I rake my nails across his chest and watch little red lines pop up. They'll fade soon.
He has the gall to smile for a split second before moaning and answering, "Yes."
I slow down what I'm doing and make up for it by getting much tighter. His eyes open like they're about to pop out of his head.
"Cute?" I ask again.
"Yes! No! I don't know!" he quickly yells, and I jerk my hips forward once. "Shit!" he yells.
I hope Adele is asleep.
Bryce moans my name repeatedly, and it turns me on much more than all the swearing. Then, he starts mumbling about how he wants to move, and I tell him he can't, that it's against the rules.
"Then I'm a bad boy," he gets out quickly. "Don't stop."
He whines and starts whispering various expletives. Then he groans and pushes his hips up into me.
"Ah ah ah," I warn like I'm scolding a child. Child. ... Later, Erin. Worry about that later.
Bryce distracts me from my wandering thoughts by yelling, "Fuck, Erin! I forgot!" He lets out a wail as he tilts his head back. I'm driving him insane, and I love this power.
"Do you want me to stop?" I ask, expecting the answer no.
"No!" he screams. "Shit!" He lets out a little crying noise.
He's so cute. Hm. Cute...
"So, I'm 'cute' when I'm angry?" I ask, referring to how he thought it was 'cute' that I got mad at those 'leftovers' earlier today. He whimpers a non-answer. "Well?!" I rake my nails across his chest and watch little red lines pop up. They'll fade soon.
He has the gall to smile for a split second before moaning and answering, "Yes."
I slow down what I'm doing and make up for it by getting much tighter. His eyes open like they're about to pop out of his head.
"Cute?" I ask again.
"Yes! No! I don't know!" he quickly yells, and I jerk my hips forward once. "Shit!" he yells.
I hope Adele is asleep.
Bryce moans my name repeatedly, and it turns me on much more than all the swearing. Then, he starts mumbling about how he wants to move, and I tell him he can't, that it's against the rules.
"Then I'm a bad boy," he gets out quickly. "Don't stop."
As quick as lightning, he sits up and covers a nipple with his mouth. I make a little noise of surprise, but he grunts to tell me not to stop. "I'm not moving," he whispers and groans when I really start up again.
I let out a whine now as he pushes my hips hard against him while suckling my breast, his tongue teasing me and shooting pleasure between my legs. He groans, and I feel him grow harder. His hands hold my hips tighter, and he lightly bites me.
My head throws itself back, and I let out a small cry as I surprise myself by coming around him. He lets go of my nipple as he loudly groans before crying out as he comes, yelling and pushing me harder onto him.
That's the first time I've had an orgasm while doing that. I hold onto the back of his shoulders and neck as I pant while we both recover. His arms slowly get tighter around me, and he stands up on his knees before gently laying me back against the mattress. His leans down to lovingly kiss me while he slowly pulls himself out.
I let out a whine now as he pushes my hips hard against him while suckling my breast, his tongue teasing me and shooting pleasure between my legs. He groans, and I feel him grow harder. His hands hold my hips tighter, and he lightly bites me.
My head throws itself back, and I let out a small cry as I surprise myself by coming around him. He lets go of my nipple as he loudly groans before crying out as he comes, yelling and pushing me harder onto him.
That's the first time I've had an orgasm while doing that. I hold onto the back of his shoulders and neck as I pant while we both recover. His arms slowly get tighter around me, and he stands up on his knees before gently laying me back against the mattress. His leans down to lovingly kiss me while he slowly pulls himself out.
I can feel him looking at me with that stare of his that normally makes me feel self-conscious, but I don't care right now.
After an eternity, he speaks, "I'm sorry if I broke the rules, but it bothered me last time when you didn't come." I make a wordless noise, and he continues, "So, I thought I'd try that. I assume, now, that you didn't mind." I can hear him smiling.
"Mhm," I answer in as much a word as I can manage right now. I don't even jump when I feel his warm hand on my stomach when I might normally have felt startled. He sounds like he's moving so that he can hover over me.
His breath is warm against my cheek as he whispers, "You're amazing, Erin." Then, he tenderly kisses me, and I don't mind the tenderness this time like I did earlier.
When he lets me talk, I say, "I'll take that as a real compliment coming from you."
He smiles down at me and says, "And I'm not just talking sex either."
"You say the sweetest things," I say with the tiniest amount of mockery in my voice as I pinch his cheek next to that adorable smile.
After an eternity, he speaks, "I'm sorry if I broke the rules, but it bothered me last time when you didn't come." I make a wordless noise, and he continues, "So, I thought I'd try that. I assume, now, that you didn't mind." I can hear him smiling.
"Mhm," I answer in as much a word as I can manage right now. I don't even jump when I feel his warm hand on my stomach when I might normally have felt startled. He sounds like he's moving so that he can hover over me.
His breath is warm against my cheek as he whispers, "You're amazing, Erin." Then, he tenderly kisses me, and I don't mind the tenderness this time like I did earlier.
When he lets me talk, I say, "I'll take that as a real compliment coming from you."
He smiles down at me and says, "And I'm not just talking sex either."
"You say the sweetest things," I say with the tiniest amount of mockery in my voice as I pinch his cheek next to that adorable smile.
He humors me when I want to get dressed a little before going to sleep. I don't particularly like sleeping nude, and I always have this fear of Adele walking in. It's too hot to sleep under the covers.
I can feel him staring at me once we lie down again, and I call him out on it.
"So what if I am?" he asks playfully.
"Can't you at least wait until I go to sleep?"
"No, because what if I go to sleep first?" he points out. "And I want to thoroughly enjoy every second since you have this crazy notion of not staying here every night."
Um... What? I think, starting to get a little angry. I open my eyes and see that he wears a generic expression. I ask him what he meant by that.
"I mean that I seriously miss you when you're not here. I have trouble sleeping. It's like I'm sleeping next to a big... chasm," he finishes like he's proud he thought of that word.
"I have my own house too, and you're acting like you want to move too fast again, Bryce," I say and try to not make it sound like I'm whining or nagging.
I watch him closely for his reaction, and he looks like he's trying to hide how angrily frustrated he is.
"I hate it when I have to sleep alone, and... I worry," he says.
"About what?"
I can feel him staring at me once we lie down again, and I call him out on it.
"So what if I am?" he asks playfully.
"Can't you at least wait until I go to sleep?"
"No, because what if I go to sleep first?" he points out. "And I want to thoroughly enjoy every second since you have this crazy notion of not staying here every night."
Um... What? I think, starting to get a little angry. I open my eyes and see that he wears a generic expression. I ask him what he meant by that.
"I mean that I seriously miss you when you're not here. I have trouble sleeping. It's like I'm sleeping next to a big... chasm," he finishes like he's proud he thought of that word.
"I have my own house too, and you're acting like you want to move too fast again, Bryce," I say and try to not make it sound like I'm whining or nagging.
I watch him closely for his reaction, and he looks like he's trying to hide how angrily frustrated he is.
"I hate it when I have to sleep alone, and... I worry," he says.
"About what?"
He lets out a little huff and asks, "Are you still emailing Sean?"
"What?! No! I mean, he's tried to contact me several times, but I ignore him. 'Don't feed the troll,' you know?" I tell him, shocked and a little madder than before.
"You're not chatting with him?"
"Not since that night," I say then wince. I hadn't ever told him about chatting with him.
"You chatted with him too?!"
"Yes. Only that night. Every other time I've gotten on my computer, I made doubly sure that my status showed 'offline.' I haven't talked or anything with him since," I say, and I get pissed that he doesn't look like he really believes me.
"Then what do you do when you're not here sleeping with me?"
"What?! No! I mean, he's tried to contact me several times, but I ignore him. 'Don't feed the troll,' you know?" I tell him, shocked and a little madder than before.
"You're not chatting with him?"
"Not since that night," I say then wince. I hadn't ever told him about chatting with him.
"You chatted with him too?!"
"Yes. Only that night. Every other time I've gotten on my computer, I made doubly sure that my status showed 'offline.' I haven't talked or anything with him since," I say, and I get pissed that he doesn't look like he really believes me.
"Then what do you do when you're not here sleeping with me?"
"Write, dammit. You know. My book?" I snap and watch his expression as it changes from disbelief to being angry at himself.
He closes his eyes. "I'm sorry," he says and looks like he's tearing into himself inside his head.
I reach up and stroke his face, hoping to erase the self-hatred I see there.
"It's okay," I whisper. "It's not like your worries are unfounded," I say, meaning what Ashley did to him.
"You mean because of the bitch?" he asks, and I'm curious why he doesn't say her name. I nod. "I'm actually glad that she left me now." He sweetly kisses me. "It would kill me to not be with you. It does kill me when you're not here. I miss you when you're not here. I want you here all the time." After a short pause, he continues, "I think you know what I'm getting at."
'At what I'm getting' sounds stupid, I consider when I think how he ended in a preposition to distract myself from the more obvious thought.
He closes his eyes. "I'm sorry," he says and looks like he's tearing into himself inside his head.
I reach up and stroke his face, hoping to erase the self-hatred I see there.
"It's okay," I whisper. "It's not like your worries are unfounded," I say, meaning what Ashley did to him.
"You mean because of the bitch?" he asks, and I'm curious why he doesn't say her name. I nod. "I'm actually glad that she left me now." He sweetly kisses me. "It would kill me to not be with you. It does kill me when you're not here. I miss you when you're not here. I want you here all the time." After a short pause, he continues, "I think you know what I'm getting at."
'At what I'm getting' sounds stupid, I consider when I think how he ended in a preposition to distract myself from the more obvious thought.
"Erin..."
"Stop," I say quickly. I don't want him to ask me to move in with him, and I know that's where he's going with this. He's wanted to discuss this with me several times already, and that's what prompted the 'we're moving too fast' speech.
He sighs and says very quietly, "But I miss you all the time."
My heart aches as it screams at me to go ahead and do it, but my head mentally shakes at the thought of it. It's too soon. I like the way things are now, and I'm scared that moving in with him will change everything for the worse. Then there's Adele to consider.
"Bryce..." I say in a choked-up voice. I can't form the words to tell him no.
He kisses me to, I guess, delay my 'no.'
"Stop," I say quickly. I don't want him to ask me to move in with him, and I know that's where he's going with this. He's wanted to discuss this with me several times already, and that's what prompted the 'we're moving too fast' speech.
He sighs and says very quietly, "But I miss you all the time."
My heart aches as it screams at me to go ahead and do it, but my head mentally shakes at the thought of it. It's too soon. I like the way things are now, and I'm scared that moving in with him will change everything for the worse. Then there's Adele to consider.
"Bryce..." I say in a choked-up voice. I can't form the words to tell him no.
He kisses me to, I guess, delay my 'no.'
"I love you. I've never loved anyone like this, and it scares the shit out of me," he says very close to my lips.
"I'm not saying not ever," I point out quietly.
"Then how will I be able to stand it until then?" he asks in a desperate tone. Then his mouth claims mine as it transfers all the desperation from his expression into his kiss. He shakes for a second or two before he squeezes me to him.
I feel like I can't give him enough, and the thought makes me sad. How can I do this to someone I love? Why can't I just simply give him what he wants? I start crying.
"Shit," he mumbles into my lips. "Baby, don't cry."
"I guess I'm a crybaby."
"I'm not going to lie and say that I don't want it anymore because I do. Very much. But I don't want you feeling terrible even more than that. Don't cry." He kisses me once. "I love you. Don't be upset because I hate sleeping alone. I get it. This is too much right now." He kisses me again. "That's a hard thing for me to accept, but I'm trying." His eyes rove my face, trying to make sure I'm okay or will be okay soon. I wish I could tell him I love him too, but I know if I do that then I'll start bawling.
He exhales through his nose. I try to calm down while he watches me.
"I'm not saying not ever," I point out quietly.
"Then how will I be able to stand it until then?" he asks in a desperate tone. Then his mouth claims mine as it transfers all the desperation from his expression into his kiss. He shakes for a second or two before he squeezes me to him.
I feel like I can't give him enough, and the thought makes me sad. How can I do this to someone I love? Why can't I just simply give him what he wants? I start crying.
"Shit," he mumbles into my lips. "Baby, don't cry."
"I guess I'm a crybaby."
"I'm not going to lie and say that I don't want it anymore because I do. Very much. But I don't want you feeling terrible even more than that. Don't cry." He kisses me once. "I love you. Don't be upset because I hate sleeping alone. I get it. This is too much right now." He kisses me again. "That's a hard thing for me to accept, but I'm trying." His eyes rove my face, trying to make sure I'm okay or will be okay soon. I wish I could tell him I love him too, but I know if I do that then I'll start bawling.
He exhales through his nose. I try to calm down while he watches me.
I take a deep breath and say, "I'll not go three nights again if I can help it." Although, my period should've started, and I don't like to when I'm on it....
He takes a deep breath and says, "That helps." He wipes my face with his thumbs. "And I'll try to be good and stop bringing it up all the time."
"You haven't brought it up all the time," I say, and he merely gives me this look without verbally contradicting me.
He takes a deep breath and says, "That helps." He wipes my face with his thumbs. "And I'll try to be good and stop bringing it up all the time."
"You haven't brought it up all the time," I say, and he merely gives me this look without verbally contradicting me.
I love him so much, but I'm worried that if we move fast that everything will turn out like it did with Sean. I know that worry is irrational for the most part, but it's there nonetheless.
Bryce
I feel like such an ass. I didn't want to bring all that up, and I did it anyway.
Erin curls up on her side facing away from me. I pull up behind her and hold her close, and she sighs happily.
"I'm sorry," I apologize again quietly. Then, I feel the need to still explain myself a little further. "I'm just so happy that you're a part of my life now that I have trouble letting go a little."
"I'm not going to leave you, Bryce," she says quietly.
I whisper a painful realization, "I hate being alone." I have to stop talking because I don't want to cry about this.
Erin rolls around to face me and says, "Even if I'm not here, you still have me. I'm still your girlfriend. I don't want anyone else."
I hate that she feels like she has to say those things, but quite honestly, I think I need to hear them. I want to tell her that she doesn't have to say all that, but I don't trust my voice at the moment. Instead, I kiss her and try to keep myself from turning into the train wreck again while I do. I have to get myself under control and not fall apart.
Asking her to marry me is definitely out for a while. 'Girlfriend.' 'Fiancée' or 'wife' sound even better... and there I go again. I think as she rolls back over. Then I kiss the back of her shoulder as her breathing gets deep and even.
Erin curls up on her side facing away from me. I pull up behind her and hold her close, and she sighs happily.
"I'm sorry," I apologize again quietly. Then, I feel the need to still explain myself a little further. "I'm just so happy that you're a part of my life now that I have trouble letting go a little."
"I'm not going to leave you, Bryce," she says quietly.
I whisper a painful realization, "I hate being alone." I have to stop talking because I don't want to cry about this.
Erin rolls around to face me and says, "Even if I'm not here, you still have me. I'm still your girlfriend. I don't want anyone else."
I hate that she feels like she has to say those things, but quite honestly, I think I need to hear them. I want to tell her that she doesn't have to say all that, but I don't trust my voice at the moment. Instead, I kiss her and try to keep myself from turning into the train wreck again while I do. I have to get myself under control and not fall apart.
Asking her to marry me is definitely out for a while. 'Girlfriend.' 'Fiancée' or 'wife' sound even better... and there I go again. I think as she rolls back over. Then I kiss the back of her shoulder as her breathing gets deep and even.
I'm not alone right at this second, I think and hold her a little tighter to me. She moves so that her back better molds itself into my chest, and I bury my face in her hair. I love this. This is what I want all the time.
I start getting hard again because of how her butt is pressed up against me. No, stop it. She's tired.
Damn, she smells good, I think as I breathe in the delicious scent of her hair. My hand slides down to her hip and around to her belly as I pull her back even tighter to me.
I am such an animal, I think as I start kissing the back of her neck, hoping she's not that tired.
She makes a little whining sound. I guess she is that tired.
But... I move my hand inside her shorts. She's just wearing shorts and not her panties, so I have an even easier time getting my hand where I want it.
"Bryce..." she whines my name and gasps like she's actually surprised by what I'm doing.
"I can't help myself," I mumble into her neck as I use the hand that's pleasuring her to also push her even harder against me. This feels so good, I think as I rock my hips into her sweet ass.
A small noise comes out of her mouth as I really start working her. Lay there and take it! I scream inside my head as I thoroughly enjoy how I'm humping her, and the knowledge of how I'm driving her wild makes me want to keep going.
She cries out and reaches up to grab her pillow with her fist. Then she says my name as almost a complaint and a moan at the same time. This isn't exactly what I had in mind at the start, but damn it if I'm not loving this. I've half a mind to yank her shorts down and come in through the back door, but I don't know how she'd respond to that. I don't really feel like stopping long enough to either do it or ask.
"You kinky sonofabitch," she groans. She's not saying it like she's insulting me really.
I moan, "You have no idea." Then I come in my underwear, working very hard at not completely stopping my hand.
I feel even more satisfied when she comes wetly into my fingers.
While she pants, I say quietly into her ear, "You also have no idea how many times I've wanted to do that to you while you've worn these shorts." Day one, for example.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I hope that's not too strange a place to end the chapter. Oh well!
Thanks, Valpre, for making me those pictures!
Y'all will see more of 'em in the rest of the chapters.

















Ok so Bryce started out good with being the sexy bad boy thing. Then he turned into that sad pitiful clingy whiny girlfriend. Yes I meant to type girlfriend. LOL Damn it man 3 days and you act like that. 3 days??? Not cool Bryce, you need to lay off and take things at her pace. I get you are worried about what the bitch did, but you can't smother Erin with your insecurities.
ReplyDeleteOH shit, she's on the pill??? But she's late??? Um shit, well at least Bryce is a good father so no worries there. Downside the moving in thing would really be pushed, followed quickly by marriage. Can't wait to see if she is preggo or not.
One thing that won't ever be lacking in that relationship is hot sex. Poor Adele LOL
LMAO! Girlfriend is so right! He Hates that he gets like that, but it stems from his fear.
DeleteYep. 3 days. and that even after the bathroom incident.
Like he said, he's trying, and he's going to try harder to lay off.
She's on birth control (lmao I literally just typo'ed birch control!) :'D
*deep breaths*
Anyway, yes. I'm not cemented on what type, but whatever she expects a period, and it's late. !!!!
True, Bryce isn't a deadbeat dad, so she won't have to worry about that. Exactly, he would Definitely stop laying off if it turns out she's pregnant. I think if he didn't then her brother would finally come to ST and kick Bryce's ass... if he could. Hm. I wonder who would win that fight?
That last bit with Bryce wasn't in the original plan. Bryce is just as good as Jesse when it comes to taking the reins. Of course, we all know it's really me, but anyway... :)
I loved writing that Bryce told Erin that Adele said 'ew!' Just like my daughter. I mention anything and it's hands over the ears and her going 'ew ew ew ew ew!' LOL!
Oh and I thought about this last night. (sorry sometimes random things will hit me at odd times) but this: I love him so much, but I'm worried that if we move fast that everything will turn out like it did with Sean. I know that worry is irrational for the most part, but it's there nonetheless.
DeleteShe hasn't shown an insecurity thing since the beginning. I know she had her hang ups and rightfully so, but she has been the stronger one in the relationship. This thought about how fast things were moving is very interesting. It shows 1. she still has some fears of her own other than Bryce being annoyingly clingy LOL and 2. Neither of them are still at a place where they feel they can openly talk about their feelings.
How do they think they can make this really work if they chose to bury stuff like this?
Ok that's it :)
She is the stronger one in the relationship, but random worries hit her for no good reason. She was really saying that to herself as a very, very lame excuse to use to not move in with Bryce. You're right! She still has some pain buried, but that may never really go away. She is over Sean and happy she left, but the pain doesn't get completely erased. I don't think she can openly talk about this pain because she wouldn't know how to start since she knows that only time will heal the deepest wound. That's not saying that she doesn't feel ready for this relationship with Bryce, she does, just that the pain and betrayal still stick with her at a very basic level. Does that make any kind of sense?
DeleteWith Erin, it's not buried. She admits that it's there unlike Bryce who wishes he could ignore his problems. She knows her fears are irrational, and when they come up, she tells herself that. I think that explains it better. ?
I remember when I put that line in there that I debated taking it out. It's not really like her to be that way, but then I thought that no, it needs to be there to show that she's not some super-human when it comes to healing. Thanks for bringing it up!
The entire way through I was imagining a Bryce/Erin baby. You could have at least left that little bombshell til the end!! What even happened this chapter...?
ReplyDeleteOh, that's right. Sex. Lots of sex.
LOVED Bryce begging. HAHA!! HEHE!! HOHO!! :p
I'm definately gunna have to try that method, but then... Hm.. Do I want to be hounded? Yes. Yes I do. Because then I can feel like a queen. ;)
The whole thing with the shrivelling. LOL! There was loads of little funny bits in this chapter, loved it!
I'm kinda creeped out for Adele. Just trying to imagine being Adeles age and having my dad come in and say "Oh, you better sleep with your headphones in tonight..." 'Ew' Does Not cover it. Poor girl. Bryce was also very loud, and I half expected Adele to come in thinking they were arguing (read back through, just saying what Bryce was saying at the start when he was swearing a lot)
I loled so hard when Bryce couldn't even contain himself for ten minutes and had to start humping her like a little dog :p And yes, Bryce, I don't think Erin wuld appreciate being woken up by you at her back door...
So... Period is late, eh? Well, it's only a couple days (three at most, but no timeframe was specified), I've missed entire periods on the pill, and had heart attacks for weeks until I could do a test, so it could just be a fluke like that. Maybe she needs her pill changing? That's what I had to do in the end because I have heart palpatations anyway, so the stress of panicking about a baby when I can't afford it wasn't helping, plus.... I'm reading waaaay too much into this. :p
Don't keep us hanging too long on that whole late period situation!! If it's too long I'll have to hound you for spoilers. No, really.
Great chapter! :D Was nice to see Bryce and Erin again, feels like the focus has been on Jesse and Marie for a while, even though I do love them, it's not their story! :p
Like Jazen, I have thoughts come to me at random times... The whole day at work I was worrying about Erin! LOL I was like, what will Bryce say? I hope he on't force her to move in...
DeleteWHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME?? :p
I wanted it to feel like a recurring thought until Erin could get a little more control over it, so that's why I did it that way. :)
DeleteYes, even more sex than I originally planned hehe.
Erin has no idea the amount of begging Bryce was willing to do. He barely scratched the surface.
Being hounded isn't always great. Still, it can make for good exercise. *blushes beet red*
Hehe, I'm glad you enjoyed my crazy humor.
Yeah, Bryce swore A LOT! Adele had her headphones turned up to max. I don't recommend that because it will destroy your hearing, but given the choice... yeah.
Yes, like a dog. He knew it too. He knows he's an animal, dog, rabbit, um.. anything else that likes tons of sex.
I laughed so loud, SO LOUD, when I wrote the back door thing. I had to quickly type it up before I could allow myself to laugh or I'd never get it down. I thought about taking it out, but I wouldn't let myself. Just because I'D never think something like that doesn't mean he doesn't, and I was him there for a few minutes. (oh, that is so weird, but you know what I mean!) Yeah, I doubt Erin would've taken kindly to that kind of a surprise if she had no idea it was coming.
She's actually about a week late, and she'd gotten so caught up in everything that it completely slipped her mind. It might be a fluke. It might be stress-related. I mean, she's had loads of stress there for a while. It could also be that she's preggers.
I'll get to writing more asap.
Yes, back to Bryce and Erin, yay! I'm happy to be getting back to them more. :)
Just saw your comment you made as I was commenting and since the nasty backspace button destroyed my answer to Carrie (grrrr), I'll go ahead and say SORRY! about the stressing you out. If it really gets bad and you want the spoiler, message me on fb. >:)
DeleteLATE... LATE? TOTALLY NOT THE DRAMA I HAD IN MIND! Okay, so Erin is Late... Late? LATE... <'O'> LATTE... Lattes are some good shiz. Okay last time I commented I brought up Spawn... but not with Bryce and Erin... okay calculator genus is about to do math to find when she'd... They'd? would've conceived (Surprisingly I'm excellent at math... who knew?) okay they've been intimate since a week after they got together and they didn't use protection the first time and even though it was later learned that she was on birth control, birth control is rendered ineffective if 1 you are on certain medications 2 if you don't take them at the same time everyday 3 if you miss a day then try to double up the next day 4 if you don't take them duh! okay... so that week Erin spent at Bryce's after he who shall not be mentioned stirred up all sorts of shit is my guess... I don't really know... on a some what related note I've been searching for Sims maternity and found that My Sims 3 Blog has a lot of good maternity so if Erin is... she won't be in gawd awful base-game maternity clothing. I bet if Erin told Bryce that she was late his stiffy would do a magic trick and disappear. If Erin is pregnant Bryce is an amazing father, and is a stand up guy so he will most likely be relentless with Erin about moving in and getting married. But hopefully Bryce will respect Erin's wishes about taking things slow. POOR ADELE! I remember when I was around her age and hearing my parents through the wall and being traumatized. I think Adele would be ecstatic if Erin where pregnant at the aspect of having a younger sibling, seeing how she is with "Jer-Jer"
ReplyDeletealso... Bryce still has pictures of that C yoU Next Tuesday Ashley .... DUDE, GET RID OF THE EFFFING PICTURES OF ASHLEY!
as my comments welcome the Random What's different with your game? I noticed you downloaded Cmar's nipples and I'm guessing the penis mod as well? I don't know I notice random things...
Last couple of posts where too hot for me to comment... my laptop was covered in drool... thank you... really... i needed that I've been sick... I'm the only person in the world who gets colds in the summer... it's not really a cold as much as it is allergies but it feels like a cold ahh well
Chao!
-Carrie
I'm mad at my laptop. I had finished .... FINISHED this reply and then I tapped something on the screen and it sent me to try to delete a comment. I'm like "NO!" Of course, I get back to this page and guess what?! Gone. All gone. Gone with the wind.. er... touchpad. Gone With The Touchpad. LMAO!
DeleteNow, let me TRY to remember some of the stuff I said...
Latte's: it really depends on who makes it. I've had some crap lattes that looked good but tasted like dirt or pure sugar (never a good idea with me, as you can understand).
Maybe I screwed up. I'm human. She's a week late. Still, that doesn't mean that your math is wrong. Who knows what kind of crazy shiz her system was up to? (*twitch* just ended in a prep) And anyway, it's not weird you're good at math.
Thanks for the tip on maternity wear! ;)
Yes, you got it! If Erin is indeed preggers and Bryce finds out then he will be relentless (good word!) about getting Erin down the aisle.
POOR YOU! Hearing your parents like that. Hehe. I didn't have to worry about that but that's another story.
Adele would love it if Erin is preggers.
HUH? He doesn't have pics of Ashley on his dresser. Those are pics of him and Adele. Now, Ashley TOOK the one of him and toddler Adele, but that's not common knowledge.
You needed to drool? haha. I get it. I think. I've had 2 colds this summer that probably stemmed from allergies yup yup.
I'm forgetting something. Dad gum that drives me up the wall.
It's okay I totally understand about total deletion of comment that has happened to me several times!
DeleteLatte's can be really crappy especially if the one making it is an Ex... but that's a different story...
I don't think you screwed up... i was just doing guesses math because... well I'm not exactly sure of the time duration, only you can be sure. and after all I wasn't wearing my glasses when I did the math and when I read this. I need to find my glasses...
your welcome on the link, I've been looking for some for a story I'm working on... I'm still in Writing/CC finding/research/Sim making, so I'm getting there. Slowly but surely, if I ever do get the first chapter up I'll let you know.
Yeah I kinda figured, I mean after he found out that Ashley was preggers with Adele, he did the "right" thing. I figured Adele would love a sibling.
Yes, that was the cause of some therapy... yet another story....
I did say I needed to find my glasses, didn't I? I just thought it was because Adele's dress matches the background and it makes her look taller, WAIT... *Finds Glasses* Ahhh! Now I see it is Adele! 8')
Yes I did, yay! I don't feel so odd now!
It's okay you'll probably remember at some random time, like at the grocery, or while you're in line at the ATM...
;)
-Carrie
LOL interesting. Now I'm intrigued about the ex-making-the-latte story.
DeleteOkay well good. I wasn't overly worried about it, but I was a little anyway kwim?
Hehe, yes, Bryce is leaning over and kissing her on the forehead. Pamela has a hair-trigger on that camera of hers.
Nope, never did remember it. I don't use ATMs because I long ago forgot my pin number, and to get it changed or to get that bank to tell me again I have to provide proof of this and that and give a blood sample and my great-grandmother's maiden name and what my favorite color is and whether or not I like to eat peas. lol.
Yeah it's a pretty intriguing story, I'll give you a little run down of what happened, so six months after we had broken up I was on a date with my current boyfriend we went to our local coffeehouse and guess who was the barista. so against my complainants we order our drinks we (my Ex and I)have a fight over something I think it was about something complete stupid and random. So I go sit down and let current boyfriend deal with my Ex,shortly after we get our drinks and leave when I take my first sip, I drop it on the ground and grab current boyfriend's cappuccino and just take a huge sip, because my Ex apparently had hot-sauce and you can guess what happened I was furious >:( but now its just a thing we laugh about now and again, I just want to know why there was hot-sauce in the coffeehouse
Deleteaww well it's fine! Any time I go to the ATM its a big ordeal, I totally understand!
-Carrie
LMBO!!!!! I'm surprised a little bit that a guy would do that. That's usually something you have to worry about with other women - as with my limited experience.
DeleteAww poor Erin isn't happy that she's late? Maybe it's just stress. I can understand that she is worried, everything is new, but seems like it's been forever. She should move in with him. ;) And what the heck did she do that made him all nutso? Is it real? I mean, well... I guess I don't have enough experience. *gulp* .... but, anyway, Erin should maybe consider moving in. It would be a good thing I think.
ReplyDeleteIt could be stress; you're absolutely right.
DeleteOh, so you think she should just up and move in with a guy she's only known for sometime around a month (my head hurts, and I don't want to compute exactly how long)? Well, maybe she'll have to. :X
Yeah, it's real. Good exercise lol. (I'll stop now.)
Erin moving in would certainly help Bryce calm down. I don't think he'd crowd her as much as she's worried he might.
:)
Alright, let's try this again. I got interrupted when I started reading yesterday.
ReplyDeleteRut-ro, she's late? Part of me got excited when she had that realization, but Bryce did ask to make sure she was on birth control awhile back, didn't he? How might he take such news?
Oh my. I'd have been so embarrassed when he said he told Adele to sleep with her Ipod on! Especially with all the begging and "I'm a bad boy", lol. Usually he's so keen on picking up her expressions, but she hid it well this time. If only he knew what she was really thinking about!
It figures that Bryce would still be a little insecure about her previous contact with Sean, but at least he didn't get all overblown about it. And it was nice to 'hear' him say he's glad 'the bitch' left him because now he's with Erin. He's been working through some of his issues when Erin's not around to distract him, so it's a good thing that she insists on staying at her own house sometimes? He seems to use sex to reassure himself or take his mind off things...although I did have to laugh at home coming in his underwear :D
Getting interrupted: Story of my life these past weeks! I feel awful it's taking me so long to respond to comments when normally they're a fun part of my day.
Delete(turns off evil touchpad)
Yup. Late. Yes, Bryce sat straight up in bed in a panic when he remembered that he forgot (that's funny- remembered he forgot) to use a condom. Still, I can see Bryce being happy about it but then stressing over Erin's probable expression which would be panic. I think he'd be more upset over Erin's expression than the occurrence. However, there may be moments where he tears himself up about knocking up another woman outside of marriage and wonder if that's the only reason he ever gets married in the first place etc etc. lol.
Hehe, Adele was embarrassed. 'ew!'
Bryce Did pick up on Erin's expression, but he decided to drop it 'cause there was something he wanted more. ;)
He's getting better about the Sean thing. It doesn't help he's dealing with all the stuff he's buried emotionally when Ashley left him. Yes, that realization that he wouldn't have Erin if Ashley hadn't have left him really helped. The sad/depressed/angry/etc emotions still hit him occasionally tho, and it can bleed over into his relationship with Erin. Good thing is that Erin can sense what he's Really saying when he says some things.
Sex has been his go-to 'therapy' for a long time now.
Well? Where else was he supposed to come? LOL
:)
Moving in is a big step but if Erin isn't ready then maybe it's not the right time. However the fact that she could be pregnant oh no...What I mean is Bryce might have to be on a drought because some woman hate sex during and just after pregnancy lol.
ReplyDeleteBut we will see
It's not the right time. Yeah, the big 'however'! If she does turn out to be pregnant then that won't help her case of wanting to move slow, hehe.
DeleteHm, some women also enjoy sex more since there's an increased blood flow to well, everywhere, but there too. Maybe that's why Erin came this time when she hadn't really ever before while doing that. ?
Uh huh, just have to see. :)
Ummm, so Erin is late... if she really is pregnant, that could complicate things a lot, partly due to Bryce's clinginess that could lead to some more rushing in their relationship, and partly because Erin doesn't seem overjoyed by that possibility...
ReplyDeleteAnd then, Bryce's attitude is becoming a little too overwhelming. I think the "right" pace in a relationship is that of the partner that needs to go slower, because it's the one that has yet to arrive to the place the other parnter is at. LOL, I've just realized I ended a sentence in a preposition *apologises to Erin*.
Of course, Erin too has her own worries and insecurities to overcome.
Oh, and it wasn't strange at all to end the chapter where you did.
Her being pregnant would seriously complicate things, and she wouldn't have much of an argument to keep Bryce from demanding everything he really wants. Erin is freaked out! Sure, she wants babies with Bryce ONE day, just not now.
DeleteI like that way of looking at the "right" pace. Bryce wants to feel more secure, and when he doesn't get it, he goes about getting it however he can. It Is getting overwhelming for Erin, yes.
That whole preposition thing has really started to seep into my everyday life, and I've gotten some funny looks.
Dang it, Erin! It's allowed now!
Yes.
Oh okay good. This chapter was shot pictures-first, and I didn't want to go into detail about them going to sleep because that would've been boring, so I just chopped it off right where I did.
:)
So Erin could be pregnant...and Ginger could also be pregnant if she forgot to take that morning-after pill. Now *that* would throw a few monkey wrenches into things if both were true. :P
ReplyDeleteBryce is a very needy guy. He needs to find a way to get over himself and get over the pain that Ashley inflicted on him.
Excellent few chapters, by the way. :)
Mhm... possible pregnancies all over the place. Even more than I've mentioned. (hehe...) With Ginger and Desmond, it wouldn't be extremely welcome news because they want to be just the two of them for a few years first, but Desmond would admit to it being his 'fault'. With Erin and Bryce, yeah... not so good at all.
DeleteIt's a phase he's going through. He's normally not this naggy-needy. He's really laid back, but all the crap from the past coming back to haunt him is making him a little crazy. If he could only find that way to get over it, everything would be fine.
Thanks!
I kind of hope Erin isn't pregnant. Because you know Bryce will want to get married, and if she's feeling rushed about him talking about moving in, being rushed into marriage and a baby isn't the best plan. I think they both have too many issues to resolve before their relationship i really solid, though they are getting there. But the responsibility of having a child together and everything that comes with that might be too much for them.
ReplyDeleteYes, that would be bad for them. I think Bryce would do exactly as you say, and if Erin doesn't want to then they'll both wind up feeling awful.
DeleteTrue, they're getting there. They have time on their side. Whoops! Maybe not. If a baby is on the way then that will probably augment any tiny problem until it's out of control.
:)
Uh-oh. If Erin is so concerned about moving slow, how is she going to react if she knows for sure that she might be pregnant? I know she did have that thought that being pregnant might not be bad, but I guess it's a little out of character for Erin, maybe? Either that or I don't understand Erin, which is entirely possible. Moving places of residence is definitely less scary than having a baby with someone. O_O
ReplyDeleteShe'll completely freak out, that's for dang sure! Yes, true, she had that thought that it wouldn't be the end of the world ... only because she loves him so much. That was her way of trying to calm herself down, sort of a way to combat all the crazy 'this will be awful!' thoughts.
DeleteVery true.
Pushy Bryce is back, but this time I guess I understood a little more. He really did seem to miss her and when he mentioned Ashley, I felt bad for him. I keep forgetting that they've both been hurt. And oh no a pregnancy scare. I can't wait to see where that goes!
ReplyDeleteBryce has a pushy nature about him. I'm glad you were able to understand a little at least.
DeleteIf only he could see that both of them being hurt in the past is something that strengthens their relationship to a certain extent, then he'd be much better.
Mhm. Preggers scare!
Always meant to ask this...but what is that super sex technique that Erin does? I would Google it but not quite sure what to Google xD
ReplyDeletehttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pompoir
Delete:D
I was wondering before about her being pregnant but I thought you said she was on the pill? Did she forget hers once or twice for her to be worried? Though In understand her being worried anyway if she's not normally late, especially three days late! That could be... interesting if she is pregnant!
ReplyDeleteShe's not on the pill. I haven't mentioned specifically which BC she's on. Yeah, the one she's on, she doesn't normally miss even though most women do. :)
ReplyDeleteOxymorons FTW! Ha! Moving in is too fast, but a baby wouldn't be the end of the world? xD Or is she just telling herself that because she's seriously freaking out inside?
ReplyDeleteOh Bryce. Gotta let go a little more. It's like fishing. You have to give a little line before reeling them in.
She's more trying to convince herself just in case because she is definitely freaking out inside.
DeleteLOL on your fishing analogy. :)