Thursday, July 25, 2013

62: Shocked




Jesse




     Marie screams my name. Oh yes. That's what Daddy needs to hear. Scream it, Baby!
     She's so fucking tiny; our first time is going to be incredible.
      I groan as I think about it.
      Her hips start moving as I fuck her with my face, her movements an instinctual reaction to every swipe of my tongue. She's completely under my control, and I feel her body shudder. She's close.
       Yeah, baby. Give it to me!
      "Oh, shit, Jesse!" she screams.
      I should've counted the number of times she's screamed it. Oh well. Next time.
      If this is new to her, I'd better make this damn good.
      I aid her orgasm with my tongue before quickly pulling my head back and sliding in two of my fingers to press hard on her sweet spot, wondering how far I can take them.
      God, she's beautiful, I think as I watch her body move to my fingers' movements. I press in a little more.
      She has a hymen.
     Oh holy fuck! I scream in my head as I gasp. She's a virgin!
      I feel all the blood leave my face as I pull my fingers out of her. I then plant my face into the sheets, not sure if I want to scream, cry, or (strangely) laugh.
       A shaky breath escapes me as I see everything with a new perspective... everything we've said, everything I've done, everything I've said..., and I want to beat the shit out of myself.
       She didn't have sex with any of them, I think as I hear her breathing start to get under control. I pushed... so hard... tonight... almost every night like this... to an innocent.
       Sure, she's eight years younger, but she'd had three serious boyfriends. I assumed... I was an ass.
       Why didn't she tell me?
       I sit up and look at her. Why didn't I guess it before?


       I crawl up a little towards her to make my head level with hers as I patiently (I hope anyway) ask, "Marie?" She stirs, indicating she's aware but still out of it. "When were you going to tell me you're a virgin?"
        She freezes as what I asked sinks in. Please don't get upset.
        Her hands come up and cover her face in a gesture of embarrassment. No! Don't be embarrassed!
       "Marie, don't -"
       "I'm sorry!" she cries through her hands.
       "No! I'm only a little shocked. Don't cry again, please." I pull her to me and try to comfort her, but she adamantly pushes me away. Then, I watch, broken-hearted, as she works on pulling the sheet over her head.
      No you don't!
      I reach around to get under the sheet myself and pull her against me, her back to my front. Then I jerk the sheet off her head so she can't hide.



      "Don't you try and push me away and go try to hide from me, Marie. I won't let you," I growl.
      "Leave me alone."
      "No."
      She takes a couple of shaky breaths and stops trying to break free. "Okay. I should've told you, but how? That's not exactly an easy conversation topic. Besides, you haven't even been my boyfriend for a whole day yet!"
      I think for a minute. "Very good points. I'm sorry I asked you that. I'm just so surprised."
      "Why?"
      "Because I thought you had with one of them."
      "No. In fact, I think that's why Dawson cheated on me. But I just couldn't after the way Armand treated me!"
      "Tell me about it. I need to understand," I quietly beg. "Please."
      After a deep breath, she says, "Dawson was so nice, but I couldn't get how Armand treated me out of my head. Now that I'm away from all that, I know Armand's the real asshole."
      So I have a new name to hate. Reminds me of 'Interview with a Vampire.'
      "What did Armand do?"
      "It'll sound ridiculous to you since you don't understand."
      "But I want to understand," I plead.
       After another deep breath and a huff, she turns around in my arms, wincing as she accidentally hurts her knee. "Don't be mad at me."
      "I'm not mad at you. I'm desperate to understand you," I say, and she nuzzles her forehead into my chest before I hold her tightly to me. Thank God that's apparently what she wants me to do.



      "Armand made me feel like I was a stupid coward because I didn't want to on our first date after I broke up with him."
      "Why did you break up with him?"
      "Because he hit me. He slapped me across the face so hard he left a bruise."
      "WHAT?!" I yell. "And you agreed to go out with him again?!"
      "I was used to him being a little mean, and he apologized his ass off-"
      "It doesn't matter!" I interrupt her excuses.
      "You're right. I shouldn't have, but I did."
      "And he expects sex on the first date after that?!"
      "I think he thought it would mend our relationship."
      "I don't know the man, and I already hate him!" I pant from barely-controlled rage. Taking a few deep breaths, I go back to something she said a little earlier. "You said you were used to him being mean. Why?"  I am so glad she didn't have him for her first time!
       "Because he was always that way."
       "How?"
       "Well, for example, he didn't like me being friends with Dawson, and he took every opportunity he could to let me know that. He said I was too stupid to see that Dawson was only friends with me because he was waiting around until Armand and I broke up. He was kind of right about that even if Dawson and I have been friends since childhood. Then there was that time I made my hair black."
        "Black. Wow," I say as I try to imagine it. "Did he often call you stupid?" I ask, noticing a small theme.


       "A lot."
       "Why did you stay with him?"
       "It got to be a habit. He wasn't always bad. He was lots of fun a lot too."
       "Before he left a bruise on your face." I point out dryly, noticing how quickly she defended him. I don't like the mental image of a bruised Marie. This Armand had better wish he never meets me. I reach up and run the backs of my fingers along her cheekbone. "I'm sorry," I say.
       "For what?"
       "For pressuring you."
       "You didn't know, and we already discussed this ... on the couch," she says, closing her eyes as I stroke her face repeatedly.
        "If I'd known-"
        "You'd what?" she snaps, her eyes opened again. "You'd treat me different?"
        "Yes."
        "Why?"
        She sounds hurt. Still, I have to give her the blunt truth.
        "Because you're an innocent."
        "No I'm not!"
        "Oh you're not?" I ask, humoring her. Then I get an idea, and a grin covers my face. I lean towards her and say quietly, "So you wouldn't be shocked if I told you I'd love to part your legs right now and drive myself into you hard and fast before I fuck you so slowly that I'm barely moving yet the pressure against both your clit and sweet spot is so damn hard you scream from the intensity. However, not even I can take that for very long before I can't stand it anymore and start swiftly pounding into you as I pull your hips up off the mattress. Then I pull out and flip you over to-"
         "Okay!"
         "Aw, I was just getting warmed up! Give me time, I'm sure I could get more creative if I have a little more time. Oh! I know! Oh, but that involves bondage, and I don't know how you feel about that."
       "Stop! I get what you're saying," she scolds me, and I sweetly kiss away her embarrassed expression. "Was it your goal to scare me?" she snips.
       "What? No, of course not. Not really. I only wanted to put things into perspective for you."
       Her voice drips with sarcasm as she says, "So sorry I'm an innocent, as you say. It's a shame I disappoint you so much." I can also hear the hurt in her voice behind the sarcasm.
        "Marie...."
        "No, no. It's fine. You've made your point."
        "I'm sorry I overdid it."
        "Even though, like you said, you could've 'done better.' "
        "Didn't you hear me apologize?"
        "I don't want you to treat me different," she says sadly.


        "I have to!" I softly exclaim. "I want to." I take a breath, make a decision, and say, "Listen. I'm not staying the night again for a little while."
        "Why?" she asks, looking sad and worried. "What if I want you to?"
        "No, Marie. I couldn't make it through the night without doing something to you. Even if you weren't a virgin, that was still a lot faster than I originally wanted to take it. I lost my head and forgot all about simple."
        "Jesse, I said yes to everything," she reminds me.
        "I shouldn't have even created the situation. Don't you see?"
        She sighs resolutely and says, "Yes, I do, and I understand. I'm still going to be sad though. I like you being here."
        Holy shit. 
        I love her!
        "I will be here," I say, trying to keep my mind on the conversation, but I keep getting distracted by her addictive lips-that are pouting adorably. "In the evenings... and our days off... and..." I can't stand it anymore, and I swiftly pull her mouth to mine so that I can get another hit of the drug that is Marie.
       I'd forgotten her nakedness. I'm reminded now, however, as I run my free hand all over her torso. My pants are suddenly very restricting as I work the sheets off us with my legs.
       I have to go home and change for work. 
       Dammit!
       With this new self-imposed rule, goodness knows when I'll have a naked Marie in my arms again.
       I whine like a spoiled child.



       "I have to go," I say sadly while I kiss her neck.
       "No. I'm holding you hostage," she growls, surprising me, but I like it.
       "Oh, how much I wish you could," I say sadly. "But I have to go home and change first as well. I'll come by at lunch to change and wash the sheets." And make out.
       "As well as other laundry. Don't think I've forgotten about that," she almost laughs.
       I do laugh, remembering my simfu 'training.'
       "And maybe," she says, "while you're changing at your house, you could get my panties so you could give them back to me during your lunch break."
       "What?! And hand off the jewel of my collection?"
       "Collection?!"
       I laugh again.


       Her eyes narrow playfully a little before she says, "Yes. The 'jewel of your collection' belongs to me."
       "Possession is nine-tenths of the law."
       "Jesse..."
       "I'll only accept a trade, though it'd better be a damn good trade for those. I like them," I say before I swiftly lick her cheek.
       "You....! You've been perving on my panties, and you have a collection?!"
       "I have really been perving on your panties, Marie. They're a souvenir of the first time I kissed you too," I say passionately. "I'll buy you some to replace them, but I'm keeping that pair."
       "Thief!" she mockingly accuses, and I laugh again.

34 comments:

  1. Ha ha! I loved the panties conversation.
    And,phew! Sigh of relief as they have a real discussion without all the misunderstanding getting the way. I think Jesse and Marie are really, finally getting it together. Though Jesse still does have to worry a little that any little thing he says will set her off, it does seem that Marie is starting to get past her need to close off at the first sign of disagreement or misunderstanding. She still does it, but she recovers faster, and she's more willing to both listen and actually verbalize what she's feeling rather than trying to hide it.
    So, yay!

    Also, I don't know Armand, either, but I'm with Jesse, I already hate him. What a douche!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have been Dying to put in that panties conversation when Marie finds out he considers hers the 'jewel of his collection'!!

      Jesse pulled out his 'boss interviewing' skills to get Marie to talk comfortably. Just a little prodding and it all comes out. She really has had no one she felt comfortable confiding in, so that felt good to her to finally get that out.
      Hehe, Jesse Is still a little wary of her, but he's getting better at what to do/say and not.
      Marie wants to get past her need to close off, at least with Jesse, so that's the driving force behind that. She used to open up to Dawson all the time, but we know how that ended.

      Armand is a spoiled, entitled, rich, douche. Yeah, total prick-a-zoid.
      Maybe I Should bring him to the island to visit. He all but threatened to do that when Marie left Champs les Sims. It would be nice to have Jesse kick his rich, entitled ass. :D

      Delete
  2. Aw, Marie.

    Well, this explains a lot of her defensiveness and closed off-ness. And she has nothing to be ashamed of; I hope she starts to realize this soon.

    I think Jesse handled this the best way he could, by pulling back on things until Marie has had more time to sort things out. Very mature choice on his part, although I'm sure plenty of cold showers are in his future.

    I do hope that moving forward Marie can start to let go of the past and realize she is worthy of a loving relationship, even if it is with a big poofy-haired panty snatcher. :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. That's why I had to put this in. I hope it didn't read too much like a Q&A 'learn the character' session. I tried to throw in other little bits of fun as well.
      I've let most of you learn Marie at the same pace that Jesse has learned Marie since I really don't have Marie explain herself when it's her p.o.v. That wasn't intentional, but I've figured that out.
      Armand really messed with her head about calling her a coward and all, and Cristina didn't help matters either.

      Oh, Jesse would be so happy you called him mature. ;) Yes, he's trying. If he could only keep his urges under control... and he's not used to doing much of that.
      Loads of cold showers in his future if he can succeed with his plan.

      Yes, I do too (even though I know what happens hehe). She needs to realize her own worth, and I think Jesse is the perfect one to get that through to her. Yes, even though he's a panty-snatching Mufasa. LMAO!
      I scared my kids when I read that and suddenly went from totally quiet to high-pitched, screaming kind of laughter. I think what got me was the poofy-haired. It is wild, isn't it?

      :)

      Delete
  3. ok that opening shot was a loud HELLO LOL. Was not expecting that at all. Once I recovered from the shock, I loved the entire conversation.

    She finally opened up to him a bit which is great and he now has a much better understanding of her hang ups. Let's hope he doesn't treat her too differently. He pushes sometimes, but she isn't always complaining. They will have to find a new middle ground so to speak.

    Ha loved the panty thing. Perving on her panties LOL ew but funny.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I shocked you? :D
      I suppose it's much more shocking than my normal. I have a pic of even closer up, but I thought it'd be too intense even if it is an intense scene. I wanted to back up a little so that we could get a better feel of what Jesse was thinking.

      Yes. It's good that she did because now maybe Jesse can stop pulling his hair out trying to figure her out. Not that he doesn't have hair to spare, but bald spots would look funny.
      Marie Really doesn't want him to treat her differently, and if he does, she might get really pissed off and start Using those teasing powers of hers. It pisses her off to think that Jesse might now start treating her like she's a porcelain doll. That's not Marie at all!

      Yeah. You want ew? He didn't wash the panties.

      :)

      Delete
    2. EWWWWWWWWW really they have been unwashed all this time. OMG GROSS LOL but hey its not unheard of. I watched an episode of CSI where they were investigating a murder of a 'panty girl'. The whole business was about selling used worn panties that were vacuumed sealed to preserve the scent. EW

      Delete
    3. Yeah, but they weren't DIRTY dirty lol. That CSI thing is freaky, but strangely believable.

      Delete
  4. YAY! I squeed when I got home and saw another update!

    Boy Jesse really got a shock, didn't he? He's right though, it gives a new perspective to all of his persistent behaviors, and now he's kicking his own ass mentally for it. Not that he could have known, though. And as she pointed out, they'd only been "dating" for less than a day, despite all that's happened between them previously.

    Oh Marie, it's not something he'd get mad over! It's just shock, really. But wow, I can't believe she'd go back to Armand at all after him hitting her! :O And then he immediately pressured her for sex :O

    *snicker* I loved his stated scenario to prove she's an innocent, lol.

    Bwahahaa. I wondered when she'd finally bring up the panties =D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really? Aw, that gives me warm fuzzies that you were happy to see the update.

      Indeed. He knows he's a wild one anyway, but he thought he wasn't shocking Marie as much as he might have after all. Now he feels like a world-class prick. He almost doesn't know how to behave, and what he thinks he should do might not be the best thing to do.

      Marie is used to how Armand would react to things, and he would've been mad that she didn't say everything up front for a scene like that one. Marie didn't feel like she had to since Jesse told her all he was going to do, but when he asked the question, she immediately jumped to that assumption.
      She thought it was a one-time thing. Who knows if it would've happened again? He certainly wasn't kind to her when she told him she had started going steady with Dawson and canceled their future date.
      Armand was also upset that they'd dated three years and never done it. He was determined to be her first, and he got upset when she chickened out.

      That took a few drafts. :)

      Yes! She brought them up, and did you notice that Jesse never answered for himself about explaining the collection? He avoided that one. :)

      Delete
  5. Well, I'll say...
    That's a very well chosen title!!

    I'm at work, so when I opened this update that's the first thing I experienced with the first pic. SHOCK!!!!!
    Are you trying to get me fired???????

    And we get something out of Marie. She really needed to open up. To Jesse and to us. I understand her even more too!

    Panties?? Really??? Who doesn't love a good 'panties' conversation!
    Haha, especially where Jesse's concerned.

    Does he have to go to work?
    *wines like a spoiled brat*

    Loved it! *^__^*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT ARE YOU DOING READING THIS AT WORK?! Especially with Jesse or Bryce involved. Although, I do admit to that being a bit more intense (okay, a lot) than what I usually do. I really wanted to catch the emotion... er, feeling ... um, yeah. ykwim

      She did. She'd lost her best friend too when Dawson cheated on her (or got framed, however you wanna put it), and she never completely opened up to him to begin with. Now, she has Jesse who's just a doll when it comes to trying to understand her emotions. He used some of his interviewing skills to get her talking. Once Marie started, she let out everything he asked for.

      Oh yeah, I loved writing that especially the part where he avoids talking about the collection as a whole. :)

      Yes, he has to go to work. The store doesn't have many employees. Most of the time, it's just him and Lara. In an emergency, the owner will come in to work, but honestly, he's so bad at the job of working the store that they'd all prefer that he stay at home. But that's another story.

      I'm glad!
      :)

      Delete
  6. Wow, seems I got here late :|

    Ok, soo.. Totally didn't expect that opening pic! Had to scroll really fast cus my boyfriend was *right there* and he wouldn't understand. (Think Jean-Marie has me topped on that one, though)

    Jesse has such a foul mouth! Or is that just the mood taking him? I'll let him off either way, because he's a big (and I mean, *biiiig*) sweetie.
    He managed to say all the right things and stop Marie from closing up! WTG Jesse! *cheers, passes out 'champagne')
    I can see why he freaked out and started hating on himself, though. If he'd known before, there is no way he'd have pushed so hard, but then he'd still be extra-frustrated, and probably still wouldn't know. Odd circle there!

    Marie.. Well, I think I would have reacted exactly the same. She already sees herself as a tease, despite what Jesse told her, so realising that she should have told him ages ago (Even though she had perfectly valid reasons for not telling him) will only reinforce that picture she has of herself. Poor girl.
    At least she's lived her dreams, to an extent ;)

    I'm wondering how many nights Jesse will be able to keep away. He said he wasn't staying over for a 'while', but how long is that? Marie seems like she's nearly ready, just a little pushing, as she said, and Jesse was ready as soon as he laid eyes on her, so I'm wondering how many nights. (I also noticed something in the comments to last chapter... It involved phones. ;) Yes. Do it.)

    Ok. Jesse's lines had me rolling too.
    "Yeah, Baby. Give it to me!" - How f-in' porn-star was that?! HAHAHAAA!
    This bit was my favourite, though..
    " She has a hymen. *waaaaiit for iiitt....*
    Oh holy fuck! I scream in my head as I gasp. She's a virgin!"

    Unlike pretty much everyone else, I know all about Marie's past (although now feel bad for Dawson since the bonus). I WANT Armand to come. I want Jesse to show him who's "The Daddy", and then grab Marie, superhero style, and fly off into the sunset. (But still stay in the story, of course). I also want Dawson to come explain himself. I know, that's sadistic and awful, and would break either Jesse, Marie or both, but I need the drama! :p
    (Bring Cristina, too)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OH! The panties! I didn't comment on those!

      Loved that conversation! Haha, neither of them felt too embarrassed, and it was a nice light happy note to end the chapter :)

      I'm with JM again (and Marie), does Jesse *have* to go to work? Can't he call in sick? Just this once? Pleeeeesssse?? Pretty pleeeeessseeee?

      Delete
    2. There's no such thing as late. :P

      LOL! I'm catching alot of heat from that opening pic. I guess it's more intense than most of my stuff, plus the first pic, plus unexpected as a first pic since I'll bet most everyone thought that I'd pick up RIGHT after the cliffy. I DO understand about zooming past that pic. Good gracious, the past few chapters I've had to zoom quickly down the page so that my husband wouldn't walk up behind me and laugh.

      Yes to the foul mouth and yes to the mood taking him. He doesn't overdo it most of the time, but he doesn't hold back on instances where he feels it's okay.

      Hehe. He's getting her figured out, and he's glad because he's used to saying just the right thing to get what he wants.
      True, it's a vicious cycle about what he would've done had he known. Of course, how would he have known? Oh well, that's not the question here. He may have not pursued her as hard. Who knows?

      Marie felt humiliated. She'd hoped to find the right moment to gently break the news. She didn't think he'd find out by him doing what he wanted to do. I think her feeling like a tease was a big reason for her to have the reaction she did.
      Maybe she can convince Jesse to let her stay at HIS place and they can use that hot tub... ;)

      This is going to be so much fun even if I'm going to try not to focus too much on it. I'll hit the important parts, rest assured. I doubt he'll be able to stay away as long as he hopes he can because all it may take is Marie USING those 'teasing' skills she has. He's already so *ahem* driven that all he needs is the tiniest fuel.
      The phones thing is very probable.

      Porn star? LOL! I guess kinda yeah. That's just what I hear in my head. You can believe I'm laughing when I type that stuff up. It makes it more real though, I hope.
      I hope I conveyed the right amount of shock into his thoughts.

      Well, Armand all but threatened to follow Marie to the island when Marie left, but who knows if he'll follow through on his threat. (well, except me) His pride took a major blow when Marie didn't come running back into his arms when the Creek brothers 'betrayed' her.
      Jesse beating the crap out of that pompous ass would be fun.
      Hm, Dawson coming to the island (esp with Cristina) would definitely add drama!

      I'm so glad you liked the panties conversation since I know you've been waiting for it for a little while now. ;) I like how Jesse never clarified anything about his collection even though Marie hinted that she wanted him to explain that.

      Yes, he has to go to work. There's not many employees, etc. the stuff I said to JM. He can't easily miss work (even if he's allowed to close early if the store is dead).

      Their conflicting work schedules are going to make it difficult for them. Good thing the bar will close "soon", and Marie will have more free time.

      (`)>

      Delete
    3. Haha, it's not the picture itself that's shocking, it's the fact that it's the first picture. Usually first pictures are tame if there's any nudity. I should've guessed, really, because it only makes sense to pick back up from that point in a different perspective.

      Eh. *shrug* we all swear when it's appropiate, it's just that most of your characters don't swear much, so Jesse seemed like a bit of a shock. Doesn't bother me, I just wondered whether it was the way he normally speaks, or if it was just heat-of-the-moment type thing.

      Ah, I didn't think of that! Jesse said he wouldn't stay over at hers, but he said nothing about the other way around, and I'm betting if she just turned up he wouldn't be able to send him away ;) I hope that was a hint...?

      Hehe, at least the island is full of other fun couples to go write about if these two manage to stay apart. :p

      Yes, I could feel his shock, and I felt bad for him. He thought he was pushing someone who'd just had a bad experiance. I do think that as Marie said, she shouldn't be treated differently because she's a virgin. I don't know that Jesse will be able to help himself, though.

      To be honest, Armand, Andy, Dawson or Cristina coming, even just on their own, would be a lot of drama and you just know Marie will react and get angry and cry and Jesse will be confused until he realises who they are. Maybe wait a little until they're past these first couple of days, but then Bryce and Erin made it though Sean, and Bryce has serious trust issues.

      Haha, will Jesse be forced to clarify later? Ooh! If Marie stays over she might have to borrow some underwear... Oh, but if they're all unwashed... :| I'd rather go commando.

      Maybe Marie needs some more clothes? ;) Or maybe she takes back the ones he gave her last time? :p

      Yes, I had thought about the work schedules. Jesse only does days, while Marie will mainy do evenings and night (when Bryce re-opens and hires more staff so they can open properly) How many weeks will it be closed for? Will that be in a time-jump?

      QUACKKK! (')>

      Delete
    4. Ah, okay. Well, that makes sense since I did kinda throw you guys right into that right off the bat.

      Jesse swears when he feels it's necessary/appropriate.

      Hehe! I love that he didn't think of Marie showing up at his place. After all, she's buying a scooter as soon as she can, and that means she no longer has to worry about the long walk to his house and back (like he'd let her walk back).

      Exactly, Jesse won't be able to help himself, and he'll probably wind up treating her different... which will piss Marie off.

      I'm not sure when I'll throw them in the pot and stir. It's all up in the air, but I'll most likely do it. >:)

      Marie might force him to explain why he even has the collection. That'll be fun. :)

      Hm, idk.

      I think I'm going to time-jump to the opening, but I might not since Bryce will be spending time with Adele. Idk.

      (-)>

      Delete
  7. Love Jesse!! Marie hiding her face under the covers, so cute and really shows how innocent she really is. I'm glad she opened up and told Jesse about what happened with her. Can't wait to read about Mr. Jesse and Ms. Innocent when they get to the rest of the good stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! It's funny, but that whole hiding her face under the covers showing how innocent she really is didn't occur to me until I read your comment. Frequently, I write things because they are what they are, and I don't give it much thought. That makes perfect sense!
      She needed to open up to SOMEone, and Jesse's the perfect person.
      Lol, 'Mr. Jesse and Ms. Innocent' = love it!
      :)

      Delete
  8. Poor Marie, she's been through so much in her young life, she doesn't seem to have the best of luck when it comes to men, that is until now. I'm glad she's found Jesse and she opened up some more, I totally understood Jesse's anger when he learned about Armand, he should thank his lucky stars he's no where close to Jesse right now otherwise I'm pretty certain he'd have his face rearranged.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She hasn't had much luck, yeah. But yay! There's Jesse here now. At least now she's giving him that chance, and that's good. He's needed someone that needs him, and she does.
      LMBO! Armand had better rethink his thinly-veiled threat to follow Marie to the island. He likes his face too much.
      That makes me think of a few lines in 'Annie' "I'm gonna tell." "And I'm gonna rearrange your teeth!"

      :)

      Delete
  9. I too was shocked by that first pic, and I'm at the in-laws! I have to be extra careful LOL.

    I found Marie very cute in this chapter. Poor thing, she's so innocent, even though she doesn't want to admit that. I'm so glad she's found Jesse, I can tell he's so good for her.

    And Jesse, just his usual self: great! His lines cracked me up.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my! LOL! I'm shocking everyone with that first pic, huh? It's sort of what I was going for, but many of you are learning to be careful of who's around you while reading this. Warning: nudity in the next one too, although not really that pose. I don't think...

      Exactly. She doesn't like that she really is innocent, and the way Jesse proved it to her struck a painful chord with her. He didn't mean to be a little mean about it, but that's how Marie took that. She felt insulted and laughed at at the same time.
      Still, Jesse realized he did overdo it, and he apologized... after the damage had been done. Marie worked real quick to get over it, but it still stings her a little. It just might add to the desire in her to NOT be so innocent anymore.

      Hehe. I hear them when I get in his head, and since I've been writing in the early morning hours lately, I have to try to be very very quiet in my cracking up when I love a good, up-to-the-ceiling, loud laugh.

      :)

      Delete
  10. Marie is so naive it's not funny. She is strong though. I think Jesse is the perfect match for her. He is so outgoing and such a jokester, she will have to laugh and stop dwelling on her concerns about herself and her past. It's sweet that he stopped and talked with her. I doubt many men would have even realised what they were dealing with, let alone stop themselves. I would like to see a Jesse Meets Armand episode one day. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really can be a bit of a no-nothing, can't she? :) I agree that Jesse is the perfect match for her. Of course he would stop to talk with her. He wants to know why she is the way she is.
      That would be fun to have Jesse and Armand meet, hehe.

      :)

      Delete
  11. Haha, nice first picture. :/ That sucks about Armand, sheesh, what a jerk-face. I'm happy for Marie and Jesse that they got through the talk of her being a virgin without it taking forever. LOL.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe, getting strong reactions from that pic. T'was my idea to shock everyone, and I guess it worked!

      Mhm, Armand is a complete turd wad. Even just the way as he acted as an uncontrolled sim.

      Jesse didn't want it to take forever, so he asked very pointed questions. :)

      Delete
  12. It's good to see Marie has warmed up to Jesse more. And I'm glad he was really sweet about her being a virgin, most guys wouldn't be. And omg Armand hit her?! I really hope he makes an appearance just so someone can kick his ass.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, that's good that she's giving him a chance. Hehe, she might not be happy with just how sweet he plans on being.
      Yeah, Armand was/is a douche. Even when I'd let them do their own things as teens in Queen of Denial, they'd fight frequently, and Marie would never break up with him. I think Armand has the grumpy trait or something.
      Everyone wants his ass kicked lol. I may just bow to popular demand. ;)

      Delete
  13. You don't know how relieved I am that everything is fine! I hope she'll still feel that way in the morning, though. I'm a little worried that she'll have regrets, later on, but right now at least things seem well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to have a relieved kind of chapter ending sometimes. hehe. Don't worry about the regrets.

      Delete
  14. Aww. The little newbie learns just how innocent she really is the hard way. Ha! I'm with Jesse. It makes a difference. Innocence I'd previous and once lost can never be replaced. Agenda really lucky to have someone who realizes that and plans to preserve it. But she'll figure that out one day, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jesse has a very dirty mind.
      I'm glad you understand where he's coming from. (From where he's coming sounds so stupid. Or is it whence? No, that's past tense. Right?) Especially now that's he's gotten even more of the story, he wants to do it right.
      Yeah, she will, but it might be too late.
      :X

      Delete
    2. OMG the autocorrect there. *facepalm.
      Previous: precious
      Agenda: she's

      You could go German/Yoda and use from where he's coming. Ha!

      Delete